The Hainesport School District offers a five-day per week, half-day preschool program for children ages 3 - 5 years old. There is one morning session and one afternoon session. The program follows the Hainesport School Calendar, however, no transportation is provided. Tuition for this program is $2,500 per year for Hainesport residents and $3,500 per year for non-Hainesport residents with a payment plan available.
- Children must be three years old by October 1, 2018, and fully toilet trained to be eligible for the program.
- We are proud of our small class size with each class accommodating up to 16 students and each having both a certified teacher and a classroom aide.
- Our program is based on the Department of Education approved Highscope Preschool curriculum and includes early literacy and math instruction, as well as music, art, and dramatic play activities to stimulate and encourage your child’s growth and development. Sensory learning through games, guided play, and exploration make your child’s first school experience a friendly and relaxed one. There are many opportunities for parents to be involved and have opportunities to watch and take part in class- room activities.
- The morning session runs from 8:42 am - 11:05 am (early dismissal time is 8:42 am - 10:20 am) and is comprised of children who are three to four years old.
- The afternoon session runs from 12:20 pm - 2:42 pm (early dismissal time is 11:05 am - 12:42 pm) and is comprised of children who are four to five years old, or going into kindergarten the following school year.
- Student vaccinations must be up to date, including a flu shot, as required by the NJ Dept. of Health.