skip to main content

Hainesport Township School District

placeholder for top bar

Meet With a School Counselor

Any student who is having difficulty coping with a problem, either in or outside of school, may make an appointment to see his or her school counselor. Parents/Guardians who detect a problem or feel they need help in solving a problem are urged to contact their child’s school counselor.

I am a PARENT/GUARDIAN and would like to refer my child. School Counselor Referral from PARENT/GUARDIAN
I am a STUDENT at Hainesport Township School and would like to meet with a School Counselor. School Counselor Referral from STUDENT
I am a TEACHER/STAFF MEMBER who would like to refer a student to meet with a School Counselor. School Counselor Referral from TEACHER/STAFF